Monday, May 19, 2014

Naughty Interview with Felcity Brandon

Destination Anywhere Author Felicity Brandon stops by to say...

Naughty Readers:  Readers love to know more about their authors. Tell us a bit about yourself.

Felicity:   Hey Tonya! Thanks for having me on your fabulous blog! My name is Felicity Brandon and I’m a writer of salacious, BDSM erotica from the UK.

Naughty Readers:  Do you have a day job?

Felicity:  I’m a mother of two, which keeps me pretty occupied when I’m not writing… It’s an interesting divide between being ‘Mum’ and kinky author!

Naughty Readers:  Some of us have things we do to get into the writing frame of mind like music, or drinks. Do you have anything special you do to get into the writing mood?

Felicity:   I absolutely have to listen to music when I write. I can’t explain why, but I just can’t get in the creative mood in silence! I usually put a soundtrack on in the background and then I’m away! My current favourite is the Hans Zimmer ‘The Dark Knight’ soundtrack.

Naughty Readers:  Where do you keep story ideas? Where do they come from?

Felicity:   It’s a cliché, but they really can come from the strangest muses and out of nowhere! “Customer Service” was for instance derived by a chance meeting at my gym!

Naughty Readers:  Are you a daytime writer, night time writer, and do you have to be alone to write?

Felicity:  As a mum, wife and general all-rounder I write whenever and wherever I can! Generally I prefer to create in the mornings, but life doesn’t always allow for this (yet!)

Naughty Readers:  What advice would you give to new authors?

Felicity:  Don’t. Give. Up! Ever! Perseverance is monotonous, but also essential. Also try to write every day – whenever you can!

Naughty Readers:  Do you write better when you first have an idea of what your characters look like or do you write, then add character looks?

Felicity:  I tend to add the looks as I go. I have an idea of how the key protagonists might look, but until I’m crafting the scene I never get a clear picture of them. Once I’m mid-flow those kinds of features come into focus.

Naughty Readers:  What attracts you most about men?

Felicity: Wow! Tough one! A certain sort of personality is attractive to me; self-assured, but not arrogant; confident, but not cocky. Looks are great, but there generally has to be a lot more than that for anything long lasting. Intelligence, compassion and empathy are a must as well.

Naughty Readers:  We’re dying to hear about your latest book. What can you tell us without spoiling the storyline?

Felicity:  “Destination Anywhere” is the second story in The Kink Between Us series. It tells of a journey Alisa takes with her master and on this particular ride out, she crosses the line and needs to be punished – immediately!  It’s a trip neither of them will ever forget!

Naughty Readers:  Where can our readers find you and your books?

Felicity:  Check me out at Amazon!

Naughty Readers:  Is there anything else you want to tell our readers?

Felicity:  I honestly appreciate all of the support and reviews I receive! I love to write so much that it means it’s never a chore to work anymore! What I most enjoy is crafting that sexual chemistry between two characters and taking them on a journey of sexual exploration… I hope this comes across in my stories!

Naughty Readers:  What is your favorite night time snack?

Felicity:  Here’s the truth; I am usually too tired to stay up late! My favourite indulgent snack is milk chocolate buttons, but I do my best to stay away from them! ;-)

Naughty Readers:  Do you like toppings on your ice cream?

Felicity: I’m not much of a sauce person, but I love chocolate sprinkles or just a chocolate flake! J

Naughty Readers:  What’s your favorite meal - Italian, Mexican, Thai, etc?

Felicity:  I love Chinese food and you can’t beat a good steak!

Find Felicity at....

No comments:

Post a Comment